Tuesday 12 January 2010

day twelve

It is the 12th day of 2010. Only now could I get myself together to post something.

So far, this new year has presented a series of ups and downs (much like life itself):

Downs:

1. Sherlock Holmes. You disappoint me, Robert Downey.

(image via here)

(Yet your bloodied torso does not.)

2.
(image via here)

Yeah. No.

3. Not one of my New Year resolutions have come true as of yet. Specifically because 2 out of the 3 resolutions depend on me actually doing something relatively simple.

Ups:

1.
(image via here)

It's back.

2. I'm re-watching My-So-Called Life.

(image via here)

Because I used to, like, BE Angela. And I still have impure thoughts about Mr. Catalano.

3. And not TV related...

The Shrink told me today that I am not fat.

I wanted to french kiss her.

No comments: