Thursday 24 December 2009

half past one in the morning

For the life of me, I cannot sleep.

I took a four hour nap this afternoon because I have contracted a cold right in the middle of a Brazilian summer. Just in time for the family X-mas dinner tomorrow night, too.

I am not looking forward to it. I don't like the excessive eating that will take up residence on my ass. I'm Brazilian, I don't need extra junk in the trunk.

I don't like the raisins showing up in every Christmas dish. They look like turds and make me want to vomit.

I don't like the forceful smile you have to conjure up when your grandmother gives you a wad of cash, while you just gave her a pair of shitty slippers. This is the woman who bore the woman who bore you, for god's sake.

Also, I realised that my tags on this blog are very very dull. WTF, coolshit, bedroom...? I mainly made up only these few tags because I cannot be fucked to think of something new every time I post something. But then again, if I don't put in the effort you will not like me. And you will not read me. And all I ever want is to be popular.

No, not really. I don't really give a fuck.

No comments: