Friday 11 December 2009

overdose

My cousin's daughter, R., is having her birthday party tomorrow. She is turning two.

I didn't post anything yesterday because the Sister and I were helping with the party preparations all last night. The theme is the Backyardigans.

(image via here)

The Sister excelled in decorating the cake to look like Uniqua, little R.'s favourite Backyardigan.


I managed to help colour the icing a bright pink, but towards the end of the night, my job was to take care of R. so she didn't run the risk of sticking her tiny child claws into the cake.

From our time spent together, I learnt that her second favourite Backyardigan is Pablo.


And that she hates Austin because he is not as good an investigator as Pablo is.

(images via here)

Which I, like, totally didn't know.

No comments: