Tuesday 15 December 2009

it's nice

Dinner last night for the Sister and I was at Piola, the Jardins branch of the international Italian chain.

(image via Piola)

I like going there because sometimes fun trumps hunger. And it's a fun place. A lively and hip atmosphere. Stylish, colourful decor. Good looking waiting staff.



(images via Destemperados)

There's also the pizza. Which is nice enough.

An awful adjective, I know. But there is no other word for it. Their pizza is not the number one reason I go there. The dough is nice, their choices are vast. Which is nice.

Yet the end result doesn't hit the right spot for me. One day the pizza doesn't have enough tomato sauce, the other day too much garlic... but I keep going back.

Because of all the bright colours and pretty waiters.

No comments: