Thursday 17 December 2009

the yellow bedroom, part 2

My problem at the moment is that I have nothing on my walls as of yet. However, I put together these five frames, which are serious contenders for hanging on the yellow walls.

I got the frames from the Sister, and decided to leave the backgrounds au naturel.

Here I framed two postcards I've had for a while and always thought belonged together. The top one is of Marilyn Monroe looking disheveled and lonely. The bottom one is a close-up of a mannequin missing an eyelash and looking lonely.


And here I simply framed four 7-inch vinyls I bought for nothing at a fleamarket in Pinheiros. Bought purely for their stylish covers. No sentimental attachment to the music whatsoever.



They will be making their way up on my walls when I finally decide where the hell to hang them.

No comments: