Wednesday 2 December 2009

that 70's bedding

A few years ago, my mother gave me her old bedding from when she got married.

They were purchased in 1975 and have lasted for over 30 years. No holes, no tears.

I use them regularly on my bed. The quality of this bedding amazes me... after thousands of washes, they have maintained their softness and colour.

Observe the evidence on these pillow cases. (I'm using the first one at the moment.)




I adore the patterns and colours. Growing up I used to think they were hideous on my parents' bed. But now I can't fathom life without them.

Moreover, I cannot find bedding with this good a quality here in Brazil anymore. I guess they don't make them as good as they did in the 70's.

And can we please notice that for a second day in a row I have posted my own photos?

So they were also taken on my nasty brown bedspread.

Don't be a bitch, I'm still learning.

No comments: