Monday 19 October 2009

three things

Apartment Therapy is the interior decorator I will never be able to afford. Well, at least not in the near future. I love it so, particularly since it has featured posts from Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires. Makes me feel warm inside.

So here are three things that I am after for my new bedroom.

1. A cool bookcase so I can show off the books I bought for their pretty covers, as opposed to their content. Something in this style is appealing.

(image via Apartment Therapy)

2. An interesting/attractive way to display my postcard collection. These are some good ideas.

(image via Apartment Therapy)

(image via Apartment Therapy)

3. To arrange my bedroom like so.

(image via Apartment Therapy)


Enjoy your Monday. If that is at all possible.

No comments: