Wednesday 25 November 2009

honestly

These honesty stamps on Apartment Therapy are a great idea. Especially for emotional retards with severe communication problems like myself.


(image via Design Public)


Designed by Dominic Wilcox for Thorsten van Elten (sold on Design Public), you can just stamp the sentiment on a card and slip it under someone's door. Their honest sayings range from the sentimental ("In all my life I've never met anyone as beautiful as you") to the cheeky ("Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that crap").

That's all very useful, but honestly... I need more.

Here a few suggestions:

"Get a personality."

"I don't like you as much as I used to."

"Don't hate yourself even though you are a fuck up."

"You're not that smart."

"You're an asshole. Accept it and move on."

I think these sentiments are equally honest AND useful.

Hope you've had a pleasant Wednesday.

No comments: